Tankless Water Heater Repair, Replacement, & Installation in Indianapolis
Whether you’re building a new home, renovating an existing house, or are currently experiencing water heater failure, you’re faced with one important decision – which type of new water heater is best for you? While traditional water heaters are often inexpensive, they can only provide a limited amount of hot water in any given time frame – subjecting you and your family to the possibility of cold showers even when the new model is installed. For many homeowners in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas, the answer is a tankless water heater from Plumb Doctor.
With a tankless water heater, you’ll never have to worry about running out of hot water, because as long as you have your tankless model installed, you’ll have hot water for all your in-home needs. When coupled with quality installation, repairs, and service from Plumb Doctor, your tankless water heater will serve your family for years to come.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
When you install a tankless water heater, you’ll enjoy a limitless supply of hot water in your Indianapolis home. Relax with a long shower, sanitize your dishes and clothing, and do it all without fear that the water will run cold. Best of all, there will be no more arguments about who used all the hot water – your entire family can enjoy the benefits of your new tankless water heater.
Aside from nearly unlimited hot water, there are several other benefits of installing a tankless water heater from Plumb Doctor, including:
- Quick access. When you turn on the tap, your water is hot almost instantly – there’s no long wait for the water to heat up.
- Energy-efficient. Tankless water heaters heat water as it flows into the heat exchanger – since you’re not constantly heating an entire tank of water, your tankless heater can reduce energy bills by 30 to 50%. Even with the slightly higher initial cost of a tankless water heater, your energy-efficient investment will save you money in the long run.
- Space-saving. Tankless water heaters require far less space than traditional tank models, allowing you to install where it makes sense for you.
- Reduced maintenance. When there is no tank to rust, crack, or leak, there is less need for maintenance on your tankless water heater, saving you time and money.
- Speedy installation. With no large tank to install, a professional plumber like Plumb Doctor can install your new tankless water heater as soon as today.
Choose Plumb Doctor for all Tanbkless Water Heater Services
Due to the nature and the above benefits of tankless water heaters, they are very low maintenance and can last much longer than traditional tank models – in fact, most last twenty years or more. However, if you do experience an issue, or if your tankless water heater has reached the end of its lifespan, call Plumb Doctor. We are proud to offer 24/7 emergency repair service, as well as installation and replacement with a new tankless water heater.
Plumb Doctor serves Indianapolis, Greenwood, Danville, Plainfield, Fishers, Whiteland, Zionsville, and more with expert, efficient plumbing services of all kinds. Our technicians are fully licensed and insured, and we offer a comprehensive warranty on all parts, labor, and tankless water heaters.
Whether you need a new water heater, tankless water heater repair, or tankless water heater installation, contact Plumb Doctor today.