Water Heater Repair, Installation & Replacement in Noblesville, IN.
It’s easy to forget how much our water heater is really doing for us on a daily basis. After all, the work your water heater performs is mostly done behind the scenes, supplying hot water to various locations throughout the property. If you’re showering, doing laundry, or running the dishwasher, then you’re relying upon your water heater to accomplish the task.
You might forget that your water heater is even there until something goes wrong. As soon as you’re hit with icy cold water in the shower, for instance, you’re reminded just how important a functioning water heater truly is.
Proper maintenance will certainly keep your water heater in working order. Still, even if you are performing routine maintenance, most water heaters will only last around ten years. Toward the tail end of those years, you’ll likely need to perform repairs in order to keep your water heater doing its job. Fortunately, whether you need repairs, replacement, or even just regular maintenance, the residents of Noblesville can come to Plumb Doctor for all their water heater needs.
Signs You Need to Replace or Repair Your Water Heater
If the issues your water heater is experiencing are minor, it may be difficult to notice them. That is why regular maintenance is so important when it comes to keeping your water heater healthy. Even if you don’t have any plumbing experience, more serious water heater problems can be recognized. You just need to know the signs to look for.
If you notice any of the following signs, it could be time for a water heater replacement or repair:
- A lack (or shortage) of hot water is the easiest way to catch wind of water heater problems.
- Your water looks cloudy and has a metallic taste. This can occur when there is sediment or minerals built up within the tank of your water heater, causing rust and other damage.
- Cracking, rumbling, or popping noises coming from your water heater.
- Your water heater is leaking. If this leak is occurring from the pressure relief valve (or any of the other fittings), it might be time for a valve replacement. However, other leaks could indicate a cracked tank and a need for a full replacement.
- Your current water heater is over ten years old and it has started experiencing frequent issues.
Water Heater Replacement or Repair Service
So, maybe you have noticed that your property’s water heater is displaying any of the signs we’ve mentioned above. If that is the case, it is likely time for a repair or replacement, depending upon the nature and severity of the issue.
In either case, your best bet is to call in the skilled plumbers at Plumb Doctor in Noblesville. Our team is licensed and insured, so you can feel confident with your selection throughout the entire repair or replacement process. We even offer 24/7 emergency services, because plumbing problems have a tendency to arise whenever we least expect it.
To get started, you can schedule an appointment using our online form. Or, you can call the Plumb Doctor team at (317) 306-9343.