Experienced Service Plumber Job in Indianapolis
In addition to your hourly rate, we offer THREE separate ways to earn bonuses each week!
Plumb Doctor is a local full service plumbing company serving Indianapolis and all surrounding. We built this company based on a simple philosophy: Take care of our customers, take care of our employees, and do great work. With this simple formula, our company has grown significantly with a 4.8 star rating, and we need the best of the best plumbers to join us in this mission!
We are looking experienced SERVICE PLUMBERS to add to our growing team! If you are a highly motivated, experienced plumber that is looking to work for a company that values their employees, we want to hear from you!
We offer hourly pay PLUS bonuses!
What we can offer you:
- Consistent, year round work
- Take home van with gas and all expenses paid
- Competitive pay based on experience. We know that this job is tough- We want to pay you what you’re worth! We have multiple ways to earn bonuses in addition to your hourly rate.
- A company that is family-focused and knows that we all have obligations outside of work as well. Our schedule is made with this in mind!
- Huge opportunities for growth!
What we are asking from you:
- We are looking for a self motivated, hard worker that takes pride in their work and is always respectful and friendly with customers!
- We need an experienced plumber that can get the job done and also teach other eager learners the trade that you have mastered!
- Candidate must have a valid drivers license and be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Run service calls
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Install/repair main sewer/water lines
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous professional plumbing experience
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong service skills