Drain Cleaning, Drain Line Repair, & Clogged Drain Repair
Your home’s drains are a crucial part of your overall plumbing system – they rid your home of excess water, wastewater, and sewage, as well as the wide variety of material removed by your kitchen sink drain, garbage disposal, and dishwasher drains. However, drains aren’t something most Indianapolis residents give much thought – until there’s a problem.
Problems with your household drains and drain line can lead to clogs, leaks, and more – preventing you from using your plumbing, bathroom fixtures, and appliances normally. Worse, backed-up drains can expose you, your property, and your possessions to backups of dirty, foul-smelling wastewater. That’s why it’s important to utilize the services of an expert plumber as soon as you notice the first signs of a drain issue.
We Specialize in Drain Cleaning & Repair Service
Indianapolis homeowners report several common drain issues, and Plumb Doctor technicians are fully licensed and insured to handle each of them. Whether the problem lies within your home’s sink drains, toilet, shower drain, or your main drain line, we can clean your drains, remove clogs, and provide repair services. You can trust Plumb Doctor to handle these drain issues:
- Clogged drain line. When the main drain line leading away from your home is clogged, none of your fixtures will drain properly, and you risk dirty, gray water re-entering your home. If you notice issues in multiple drains at once – particularly on the ground floor – contact Plumb Doctor immediately.
- Clogged shower and tub drains. Over time, showers and bathtubs can become clogged with hair and other residues. In addition, leaks in shower and tub drains can cause the areas within your floors and walls to become wet, resulting in water-stained ceilings, damaged walls, warped floors, and even mold.
- Clogged floor drains. Floor drains are most often located near your water heater or in your basement or garage. Any type of debris, dirt, or residue can cause these drains to back up and cause foul-smelling water to enter your home.
- Clogged bathroom drains. Bathroom sink drains are often exposed to hair, toothpaste, soap, and other products that can cause clogs and drain damage. Standing water in your sink or pooling beneath your drain can indicate an advanced issue.
- Clogged kitchen drains. Many Indianapolis homeowners make the mistake of sending oils, greases, potato scraps, bread, and other forbidden items down their garbage disposals and kitchen drains. Over time, these substances can cause closings or coat the insides of your pipes and produce slow, blocked, or damaged drains.
Why Choose Plumb Doctor For Your Drain Cleaning, Repair, and Clog Removal Needs?
Drain issues can cause costly water damage to your Indianapolis area home and result in an expensive increase in your water bills. For these reasons, it’s crucial to address the problem immediately with drain services from Plumb Doctor. Our top-of-the-line technology allows our technicians to quickly identify the source of your issue, and suggest the necessary steps to address it.
We’ll provide high-quality customer service and attention to detail – you’ll receive the benefit of a clean, functioning, efficient drain system for years to come. When you need drain cleaning, drain repair, or drain clog removal, contact Plumb Doctor of Indianapolis. Call us at (317) 306-9343, or schedule an appointment online today.