What is a “tankless” water heater and why do I need one?
- Only operate when you turn on the faucet!
- Eliminates the need to store 40-50 gallons of water
- Operates on natural or propane gas
- Continuous supply of hot water!
- Tankless heaters run water through a heat exchanger - so no one is left with a cold shower
- Mount your tankless heater on the wall to save space
- Use up to 30% less energy
- Longer life expectancy vs. tank heater
- Saves you money!
If have been considering a new water heater for any of the reasons listed above, or have more questions about the practicality of tankless heaters, give us a call at 317-643-2063 or contact us below.